Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know it has been a few weeks since I have posted, and I apologize, but life just got in the way and I lost a bit of my inspiration. But not to fret my pet, motivation is back and posts are on their way!

What better way to start off the year then with a month full of birthdays (including my own!). I think I can count...14 birthdays this month?? Holy crap. Our parents were certainly busy in April.

So stay tuned because you are going to see a TON of birthday treats! Cakes, cupcakes, fancy desserts ... all on a budget with easy access ingredients. When you are poor (like myself) the best gift to give is one that you make yourself. And one that you can enjoy yourself as well :P haha.

Another thing that January brings is back to school for a new semester. And boy is this one a doozy. I am going to have to make a lot of extra effort to keep away from they easy fast foods and have my lunch bag on hand. Thank goodness for new year resolutions.

Here's to a good 2012!
One of my first birthday gift creations! Cupcakes with blue and pink sprinkles...the birthday girls were impressed, that's all I ask for.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...